You Build It, You Secure It
It’s 30 times cheaper to fix a security defect in Development vs. Production, yet Security is often treated as an afterthought and a bottleneck. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Participants of this workshop will come away with knowledge to increase delivery velocity and harden their pipelines by including security earlier in the delivery process.
What is the focus of the Workshop?
Join John Willis (Electric Cloud advisor, co-author of “The DevOps Handbook” and Vice President of DevOps and Digital Practices at SJ Technologies) for a hands-on, technical workshop as he shares tips and techniques to allow developers and operators to increase delivery velocity and harden their pipelines by including security earlier in the delivery process.
Participants will learn:
- How to build and incrementally improve their own DevSecOps pipeline
- What common, best-of-breed security testing tools should be included in your pipeline
- How to provide teams with self-service access to approved security and compliance pipelines
- How to automatically identify anomaly and drift to assure security and compliance
- Proven patterns to accelerate incident response times and patching
What should I bring with me to the workshop?
Please plan to bring your laptop so that you can design, build and run your own secure DevOps Release Pipeline during this hands-on, lab-friendly training.
Are there any pre-requisites?
If you want to participate in the hands-on portion of the workshop, please have a personal GitHub account created and Docker installed on your laptop.
Interested in a workshop in your town?
Fill out the registration form.