Leading the Transformation
This workshop prepares the Executive team to lead the transformation of their software development processes and provides them with a common understanding of DevOps in the Enterprise. It will start by reviewing the improvements that are possible and highlighting the challenges of typical Enterprise transformations. It will then work through the steps of a successful transformation.
We’ll focus on the changes that Executives are uniquely positioned to address and will have the biggest impact on the business. Instead of the typical transformation that focuses on improving the effectiveness of individual teams this approach focuses the Executives on engaging their management teams to improve coordination across teams with DevOps approaches.
At the end of the workshop Executives should have a much better understanding of their role in leading a successful transformation and the steps involved.
Participants will learn:
- How to lead the transformation of their Software Development processes
- The pitfalls encountered in a typical Enterprise transformation
- The differences in approaches for coordinating small teams versus large teams
- Criteria to use when breaking the transformation down into smaller, more manageable pieces
- How to review and identify the biggest opportunities for improvement in their release pipeline
What should I bring with me to the workshop?
Please just bring yourselves.
Are there any pre-requisites?
This is an introductory course, so there are no specific pre-requisites.
Interested in a workshop in your town?
Fill out the registration form.