Continuous Dockery: Integrate Docker as Part of your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
To win in the market requires a smooth flow of valuable software (from “ah-ha” to “cha-ching”) in a way that is more efficient than the competition.
Container technology like Rocket or Docker promises to provide version-able, environment-independent application services in a snap. However, the tasks and tools involved in creating, validating, promoting and delivering Docker containers into production environments are many, complex and time-consuming.
Discover how to successfully incorporate Docker as part of your end-to-end Continuous Delivery pipeline. In this webinar, you will learn:
- How you can tie together all of your existing tools to repeatedly deploy high quality applications using Docker
- Common use cases and patterns for incorporating Docker in your software delivery pipeline
- How you can eliminate confusion and ensure auditability by centrally managing multiple containers across environments
- How to enable tracking and and reporting on container build, test and runtime stats
- How to accelerate lead time and feedback loops by crushing build and test times by up to 60X
A solution demo will be provided.