Doing Cloud Right! Five Keys to Becoming an Elite DevOps Performer
The recently published results from the 2018 DORA State of DevOps Report shows that “doing cloud right” is the largest predictor of DevOps success. It’s not enough to just move to the cloud. Instead, organizations must adopt the 5 Key Cloud Practices of on-demand self-service, broad access, resource pooling, elasticity, and measured service to be truly successful. The result? Organizations that do are 23 times more likely to be elite performers!
Watch this webinar replay to hear Anders Wallgren (Electric Cloud CTO) and Jez Humble (DORA CTO, Author) as they review the results of the 2018 State of DevOps Report and discuss:
- Why these 5 Keys are so critical to becoming an elite performer
- How the right approach to continuous delivery enables better cloud adoption
- Strategies for building pipelines that enable the 5 Keys to doing cloud right
- How the right architecture choices help improve continuous delivery
- How to future-proof your delivery pipeline to support next generation operations and cloud infrastructure