There are good reasons why organizations in regulated industries have rigorous requirements around security and process fidelity. Sometimes solving these requirements means heavy manual processes and checklists and onerous security measures, which are often ignored in order to “get stuff done.” What organizations want is a way to build compliance, auditability and security into painless processes.
Electric Cloud can help.
Before Electric Cloud
- Time-consuming red tape and onerous process requirements, check-lists and approvals slow down the pace of innovation.
- Manual, error-prone work means problems can occur anywhere in the process.
- Processes and sign-offs may get skipped to speed things up prior to a release.
- When an audit occurs, days of data collection and collation is required.
With Electric Cloud
- ElectricFlow maps to your existing workflows and allows entitled users to securely run any process with optional manual approval gates.
- End-to-end automation quickly moves work through the pipeline in a predictable and transparent manner.
- Secure, locked down and automated processes mean that 1) skipping things is not possible and 2) it probably wouldn’t speed things up much, anyway
- Immediate access to the history and flow of any release candidate through every step can show who did what, when, where, and how.