DevOps teams like to move fast, and ship frequently. Individual teams often depend on (and are sometimes fiercely loyal to) a unique, curated toolchain to help them get things done. But many organizations want to consolidate tools to gain economies of scale and allow cross-team sharing. How can they orchestrate all of these tools in an efficient, auditable way.
Electric Cloud can help.
Before Electric Cloud
- Each team uses its own tool to accomplish some desired outcome
- Output from each tool is locked in a silo and not shared with other teams
- Different, overlapping tools means expensive license costs and no sharing of best practices
With Electric Cloud
- All teams leverage centralized automation that abstracts away tool complexity while still helping them accomplish the desired outcome
- All tool output is visible to all teams, providing process traceability and auditability
- Centralized tool orchestration provides opportunities to eliminate overlapping, expensive tools while maintaining service levels